Please provide information to verify your relationship with CHS. After sending this form pending approval, we'll provide an activation link via email within 24-48 hours. Please check your Junk Mail folder. An activated profile in The CHS Lobby is required prior to paying CHS dues.
Refer to the following when selecting your *CHS Membership Type:
- Alumni (Regular) - Former students in the bachelors or master’s programs at the Hotel School (including the Baker Program in Real Estate)
- Collegiate Chapter - Current students
- Exec Ed (Affiliate) - Those who have completed the GMP or 4 credits of the PDP program.
- Faculty - Current and former faculty of SHA
- Honorary - Designation presented by the Global CHS Board
- SHA Administration - Staff of the University
If you do not fall into any of these categories, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know your relationship with CHS. At some point in the future, we hope to open membership to "Friends of the Society" and we will reach out to you if you qualify.
Need your NetID? you can search for it here: CU Alumni Database
- If you are requesting Affiliate Membership, and have not been issued a NetID, you can obtain one by filling out the form at this link or contacting the school at email@example.com.
The Cornell Hotel Society is an independent organization created by alumni, for alumni. We work independently of Cornell University and its affiliates. The CHS Lobby is a networking platform created and operated by the Cornell Hotel Society. To use our App, please read carefully the End User License Agreement (EULA).