Please provide information to verify your relationship with CHS. After sending this form, pending approval, we'll provide an activation link via email usually within 24-48 hours (student profiles and incomplete/incorrect information may also extend approval time). Please check your Junk Mail folder. An activated profile in The CHS Lobby is required prior to receiving emails, registering for events, and paying CHS dues.
Refer to the following when selecting your *CHS Membership Type:
- Alumni (Degree) - Former students in the bachelors or master’s programs at the Hotel School (including the Baker Program in Real Estate)
- Collegiate Chapter - Current students
- Affiliate (Exec Ed) - Those who have completed the GMP or 4 credits of the PDP program.
- Faculty - Current and former faculty of SHA
- Honorary - Designation presented by the Global CHS Board
- SHA Administration - Staff of the University
If you do not fall into any of these categories, please email us ([email protected]) and let us know your relationship with CHS.
Need your NetID? you can search for it here: CU Alumni Database
The Cornell Hotel Society is an independent organization created by alumni, for alumni. We work independently of Cornell University and its affiliates. The CHS Lobby is a networking platform created and operated by the Cornell Hotel Society. To use our App, please read carefully the End User License Agreement (EULA).